Our Community Grants support local non-profits that focus on educating youth and young adults about career opportunities in the Marine and Maritime Trades or environmental awareness.
- Grants available between $100 – $500.
- Preference will be given to groups and projects located on Spa Creek, Back Creek and the Severn River
- All projects must have a clearly defined educational component, and Grant funds must be demonstrated as going toward this educational component
- Preference will be given to programs with educational components targeted to kids ages 5-18
- Preference will be given to groups working in collaboration with other groups in order to develop and run a program
- Grant funds are not available for general overhead or similar non-targeted purposes
- Other requirements are set forth in the Terms and Conditions included as part of the Application
If interested, please submit your completed Application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please Note: All Applicants are bound by the Terms and Conditions, which are deemed a part of the Application whether or not the Foundation Application form is used. Please download, sign and return with your Application even if you use your own Application form.