Eastport Yacht Club Foundation
Community Grant Application Program
The Eastport Yacht Club Foundation provides Community Grants to Community non-profits and other groups to fund programs or events focusing upon educating youth and adults about career opportunities in the Marine and Maritime Trades professions and about environmental awareness and related initiatives.
- Grants typically range in size from $100 to $500. Although up to $1000 may be awarded in exceptional circumstances
- Preference will be given to groups and projects located on Spa Creek, Back Creek and the Severn River
- All projects must have a clearly defined educational component and Grant funds must be demonstrated as going toward this educational component
- Preference will be given to programs with educational components targeted to kids ages 5-18
- Preference will be given to groups working in collaboration with other groups in order to develop and run a program
- Grant funds are not available for general overhead or similar non-targeted purposes
- Other requirements are set forth in the Terms and Conditions included as part of the Application
Please Note: All Applicants are bound by the Terms and Conditions, which are deemed a part of the Application whether or not the Foundation Application form is used. Please download, sign and return with your Application even if you use your own Application form.
2015 Center of Applied Technology - South
In the fall of 2015, students in the Marine Service Technology program at the Center of Applied Technology - South were able to take a field trip to the Chesapeake Bay Maritime Museum in St. Michaels, Maryland. 21 students from CAT-South were able to extend their learning outside of the classroom in a deep and meaningful way that they will always remember and that tied into and accentuated their program of study.
Click here to read more of their story.
2015 Hawkins Cove Restoration Project EcoFair